HELLAGOOD Steel Grey Melange
waterproof performance blanket handmade in portland oregon that has a plush feel
This specially designed fabric was the inspiration for solving the [wet bumm] problem and creating the #adventureblanket. This proprietary designed, ultra durable fabric encompasses everything we wanted in developing the best all purpose blanket ever.
Our HELLAGOOD blankets are produced utilizing a technical fabric that is designed with the melange styled, woven outer face. The inner face is a unique furry fleece that offers a plush feel resembling soft animal fur (totally vegan). Each blanket has the following attributes:
- waterPROOF: waterproof, breathable membrane incorporated to offer a rating of 10k/5k
- plush feel: extra long furry fleece that work exceptionally well the cold or hot weather
- Portland Made: every blanket is hand cut and hand sewn in Portland, Oregon
- Size: Approx. 5' x 6'
- Antimicrobial textiles won't hold the bad stuff and are washable
- Breathable fabrics have been found to retain heat without overheating the cutomer's body
- Binding Edge: a soft, double folded cotton/polyester edge tape is sewn on the edge with industrial thread. Offered in this item in multiple colors.
- Wrap and Brand tag: 100% bridle leather wrap is included for carrying and storage. Brand tag is 100% leather created and cut in the USA.
Cross body, Carry Bag details:
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Size of bag: H 15 1/2" x W 7.5" x D 4.5"
- Length of strap: 48-49"
- Bag body fabric: Obsidian dark grey is 100% Pendleton Eco wool.
- Strap fabric: 100% imported French cotton webbing.
- Binding edge on bag: 100% felted wool purchased from Pendleton Woolen Mills
- Leather brand tag and rivet: Embossed glove leather and hand set steel rivet with antique brass finish. Leather tag produced manually in Phoenix, AZ.