Pick Up Only at the Seattle Polo Party on 8/14. Look for Belmont Blanket booth for pick up. *If you miss event, e-mail us and we will arrange shipping. firstname.lastname@example.org
15% of each sale will be donated to [Cancer Cartel]. Helping women fight cancer with dignity.
Custom made in the PNW, this special Legacy blanket utilizes upcycled Pendleton Umatilla fabric and our proprietary AdventureTek fabric. Veg tanned leather patch stamped with the Seattle Polo Party logo is sewn on the blanket.
Double Layer blanket hand made with Pendleton wool fabric and a woven waterPROOF fabric. Hand built in Portland, Oregon.
Outer: Charcoal Melange. Inside: 100% Pendleton wool fabric with Multi-Colored Tartan
The most amazing outdoor blanket ever produced. Hits all the check list items in this 2 layer blanket that adds a special Pendleton wool fabric as the 2nd layer. Virtually indestructible and machine washable.
- 1st layer: our proprietary AdventureTek fabric is a soft to the hand waterPROOF, breathable outer layer (not water resistant and not based on a coating, rather a10k/8k rated waterproof/breathable fabric)
- 2nd layer: Pendleton wool fabric. 100% wool. Machine Washable. Wonderful tartans and stripe patterns available.
- Triple stitched on edges using industrial thread.
- Comes standard with Leather wrap.
- Size: Approximately 60" x 58"
Warranty: Lifetime of free fixes if you ever tear your blanket. We will fix or replace any blanket found to have defects.
Recommended Care Instructions: machine wash cold and hang dry.